HOW DO I BOOK?
PLAN MY UMRAH TRIP
Please plan your trip as early as possible to enable us to secure the best prices for your accommodation and flights.
2. You must book your accommodation and first airport transfer with us as a minimum and we will obtain your Umrah visa for you. You are welcome to book your flights with us too for greater peace of mind and financial protection through the ATOL scheme.
3. We will send you a detailed quotation by email and post, you may keep changing this with us until you are completely satisfied.
4. Once you are happy with the quotation, we ask for a deposit payment along with a signed booking form and we will take care of the arrangements from then on.
5. Up to a month before travel we ask you for your passports, immunisation certificates and photographs to enable us to apply for your Umrah visa. Visas cannot be obtained by applicants directly from the Saudi Embassy, they can only be applied for through an appointed Ministry of Hajj Umrah travel agent such as ourselves.
6. Once everything is ready and we have received your payment we will return all your travel documents to you including passports, hotel and transport vouchers along with other information booklets.
You are ready to go.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR UMRAH VISA
1. An EC/British passport valid for at least 6 months from date of departure (Foreign passports will only be accepted if endorsed “indefinite stay” by the home office or in case of passport holder living in the UK with a spouse, or on a student/work visa - required two weeks prior to departure or immediately if less than two weeks in advance of travel. Please note that all passports must be machine readable – manual passports are not accepted by the Saudi Embassy.
2. One passport sized photographs - with white background
3. A meningitis immunisation certificate (ACWY) valid for not less than 3 years. Pilgrims must have their immunisation at least 10 days before travelling –
4. Children/infants must hold their own passport.
5. All ladies must have an acceptable Mahram.
6. Mahram’s whose surnames DO NOT match must provide a copy of birth or marriage certificate to prove their relationship.
The above are the stipulated requirements of the Saudi Embassy for application for Umrah visas, however, all visas are issued at the entire discretion of the Saudi authorities who may refuse visas over which we have no control.
Repeat visa fees for some Repeat pilgrims:
The Saudi authorities have introduced a repeat Umrah Visa fee OF SAR2000 (approximately £450) which is currently applicable to pilgrims who have travelled on an Umrah visa on the same passport in the last ten years. Our quotations do not include this fee. In the event that the fee becomes applicable to you at the visa application process, you will be liable to pay such a fee before the release of your travel documents. Please be advised that this fee is applied by the electronic Saudi MOFA system irrespective of the agent that you apply through.
• Please allow a minimum of two weeks between booking and departure
Payments may be made by one of the following methods:
Cheque – payable to "Al-Hidaayah Travel Ltd"
Cash – if visiting our office
Debit card – no additional charge
Bank Transfer – you may transfer the payment to our bank account. Please ask for our bank account details.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
We will book and confirm your flights, accommodation and ground transport. In case your requested hotel is not available we will offer you a close alternative hotel. You will be informed of any change to the hotel as soon as we have a confirmation.
We will ask you for the required travel documents as detailed in the Visa Requirements Documents for Umrah Visa section.
We will enter your details onto the visa authorisation system and deposit your passport at the Saudi Embassy for Visa issuance.
We will return your passport with visa along with airline ticket (if booked with us) and accommodation/transport vouchers – approximately 2 weeks before the date of travel.
Upon arrival at Jeddah/Madinah airport, you will proceed through immigration, customs and then your passport will be scanned by Tasheel as Saudi data collection company. You should then call the relevant transport number provided to you by us who will then direct you to where your driver is waiting for your onward travel to the hotel in Makkah/Madinah for your onward travel to the hotel in Makkah/Madinah.
Upon arrival at the hotel, you hand over the vouchers at the check-in as payment for your pre-booked accommodation.