PLAN MY UMRAH TRIP
Please plan your trip as early as possible to enable us to secure the best prices for your accommodation and flights.
2. We can arrange your flights, accommodation and ground transfers. Through our 22 years of experience, we will do our best to tailor your package to meet your needs as closely as possible and to avoid any pitfalls. When including flights booked through us along with other ground arrangemnts, you will be protected through the CAA's ATOL scheme, for greater peace of mind and financial protection through the ATOL scheme.
3. We will send you a quotation by email detailing every aspect of your journey, please check to see that the package offered suits your requirements, if you're not quite satisfied please advise of any changes that you require and we will send you an amended quotation to suit your needs.
4. Once you are happy with the quotation, we will ask for a deposit payment (payable by bank transfer). We will also ask that you complete an electronic booking form and upload passport size photos and scans of your passports within this form. We will take care of the arrangements from thereon.
5. Once everything is ready and we have received your full payment we will forward all of your travel documents including e-visas, airline e-tickets, hotel and transport vouchers along with other useful information such as practical guides, Umrah guides and other information.
Please note that the process for non-British passport holders will differ..
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR AN E-VISA
1. A British passport valid for at least 6 months from date of departure ;
2. Digital passport sized photograph - with white background
3. Children/infants must hold their own passport.
Payment is accepted by Bank Transfer, bank details are provided on the quotation sent to you.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
After receipt of you deposit, we will book and confirm your flights, accommodation and ground transport.
Once all the elements of your trip has been booked and visas issued, we will ask for the balance of payment.
Once payment has been received will send all your travel documents to you, including:
Ground Transfer Vouchers
Additional useful information and guides
Emergency cOntact details